Being part of the Projects & Business Innovation Support team, you will be working in conjunction with our internal partners including Client Service, Advisors, Operations, Technology, Product, Business Management and Compliance.
The team executes various programs that provide solutions to optimize business flows, bring efficiencies, enhance controls and keep our platform compliant with regulations applicable to our legal entities and branches.
This is a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of all operational flows and contribute to a growing international business in a fast paced and innovative environment. Job Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- As Business Analyst/ Project Manager - VP you will manage APAC Operations middle office strategic initiatives, such as business model changes, system implementation and integration, support new product/ market rollouts from operation perspective
- You will partner closely with APAC Operations middle office team and technology partners to deliver strategic operating model and solutions
- Define end-to-end operating environment, design solutions and drive comprehensive solutions ensuring alignment to the Global operating Model
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (portfolio managers, dealing, business management, control parties, operations, internal and external service providers) to deliver results
- Bachelor's Degree holderwith Minimum 7 years' experience in Operations for an Asset or Wealth Management and/or Private Banking
- Relevant Project Management experience in one or several of the Operations area (back or middle office), ideally in a reputable bank, fund administrator or financial institution across multiple jurisdictions, previous experience in consulting would be a plus
- Able to determine the milestones and underlying requirements to execute the project plan in conjunction with stakeholders across the various functional groups (Legal, Compliance, Technology, Operations, Business Management, Risk),
- Able to identify critical requirements and potential gaps by understanding complex and interdependent processes.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to implement very large projects across multiple legal entities worldwide with Strong analytical, organizational, communication and prioritization skills