About our client
Our client is globally respected within the private markets space and works with some of the most successful private markets firms in the industry on their capital raises. They are now looking to hire an Analyst into their Primaries team to focus on project managing fundraising mandates. This role will be based in their London office. What the job involves
As part of this high-performing team, you will be responsible for the execution and project management of international private equity, private credit and infrastructure fundraises.
Who we are looking for
- Developing of marketing strategy, preparation of fundraising & due diligence materials
- Management of virtual data room and CRM
- Working with sales team to identify potential investors, responding to investor requests, logistics planning and internal / external reporting
- Screen opportunities and complete due diligence on selected client opportunities
- Researching, tracking and mapping the private equity, infrastructure and private credit markets
- Strong academic record with previous experience in placement agents, investor relations or alternative asset management experience. Internships within private equity or investment banking will also be considered
- Interest in the private equity, private debt and infrastructure industries
- Good financial acumen able to disseminate complex data and information into investor friendly content
- Strong communicator with an excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects efficiently
- Strong work ethic, collaborative team player, and high level of integrity