Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded and global asset manager to hire an Associate Director for their Infrastructure Debt Investment Team in London. Well established with a high performing Investment Team, the fund has built a multibillion pound portfolio of assets across all infrastructure asset classes in Europe, including renewable energy, digital infrastructure and utilities to name a few.
Continuing to deploy billions of pounds every year and with ambitious growth plans, The Associate Director will play a leading role in the execution of deals whilst developing origination experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to senior-level infrastructure / project finance professional from a highly bank or fund to join a leading player where you will build an impressive deal sheet.The Associate Director will:
Interested candidates must:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure Debt Investment, the AD will lead the execution of deals whilst supporting with origination of investment opportunities.
- Oversee the financial analysis of investment opportunities.
- Lead the due diligence of transactions whilst overseeing third party advisors.
- Assess credit risk on transactions and lead on preparing credit papers.
- Support senior member of the team to present investments to the Credit Committee.
- Regularly interact with advisors, industry professionals and attend networking events to generate investment leads.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Be currently sitting in an Associate Director or equivalent position in the Project / Infrastructure Finance Team of a bank or investment fund.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure / project finance deal process.
- Possess a proven deal track record in Europe.
- Experience across all infrastructure asset classes is advantageous but not essential.
- Have developed a strong skill set including financial modelling, risk analysis and preparing credit papers.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering or equivalent degree from a well-regarded university.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of management.
- Be motivated to join a high performing and growing Infrastructure Investment Debt team where you will build an impressive deal sheet and long-term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV to: Nicholas.Ford@bruinfinancial.com