Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of December 31, 2022, the firm managed approximately US$93 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.Position Overview:
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Investment Process & Databases team. This person will be primarily responsible for building the systems that acquire and provision data to support the investment process. They will additionally support and enhance the tools that enable all aspects of our portfolio management process including model development, order generation, performance attribution, and reporting.
Acadian supports a hybrid work environment, employees are on-site in the Boston office 2 days a week.What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Design and build systems to acquire, validate, clean, and process data for use in credit models, portfolio construction, trading and reporting.
- Work with portfolio managers, researchers and traders to identify new data sources and build data pipelines that drive the investment decision systems
- Identify and implement performance enhancements to data pipelines
- Engineer solutions that are well-tested, high quality and extensible
- As a team, maintain all aspects of the daily investment process systems and production jobs
- Participate in architectural design of data systems and visualization
Why Work Here:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 3+ years of software development in a commercial setting; CFA charter is a plus
- Superior attention to detail and independent drive to understand and improve imperfections in data
- Solid data analysis and techniques using Python, Pandas and SQL
- Experience and proficiency with programmatic data visualization - web, BI platform or python notebook
- Proficiency in multi-asset class data series and operating data delivery platforms
- Experience with industry standard investment tools such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, FactSet
- Experience with data modeling, data management process modeling, data profiling
- Experience with industry standard investment tools such as Bloomberg or Refinitiv
- Outstanding analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate approach and results in verbal, graphical and written form
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality, and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment
- Drive and humility to deliver on high-value projects and roll-up-your sleeves attitude
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.