Our client is a strong player in the financial services sector, and established its business with solid corporate social responsibility and well-balanced with economics and financial performance. They offer a wide range of services to their clients worldwide, including investment banking, private wealth management, research and institutional sales, FICC trading and cross-border financing.Description
Reporting to the CRO, the VP, Risk Manager will be involved in :-
- Working as the local point person for all aspects of Risk Management, including Counterparty Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk and Credit Risk, with a focus on Counterparty Risk Management.
- Participating in the analysis of Counterparty Risk, Concentration Risk and Sensitivity Risk
- Ensuring proper oversight and management of the entity's Market and Credit risk by leveraging the expertise of the respective team members.
- Maintaining an appropriate and effective Enterprise Risk Management Framework and promote the sound risk management culture.
To qualify, the potential VP, Risk Manager should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 7 years of experience in Risk Management, with experience in Counterparty Risk Management in a trading setting. Experience in other risk disciplines such as Operational Risk Management and Market Risk will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Global Market products, such as securities, Fixed Income, Listed & OTC Derivatives and Structured Products.
- Strong probelm-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
Our client is providing a unique opportunity in Singapore to help grow their footprint in the region. As this is a leadership role, remuneration and bonuses will be in line with market.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Devan Nanthacumar on +65 6416 9879.