Senior Data Licensing Specialist. London/Hybrid.Approx Salary: £100,000 - £130,000 + Bonus & benefits.Sponsorship is not available.
This role focuses on managing and maintaining an accurate inventory of data licensing rights and obligations, providing guidance to stakeholders arising from those assets.Responsibilities:
- The role encompasses all aspects of the data management lifecycle associated with the firm's market data and security master systems. Requirements gathering and analysis, commercial agreement, and data quality maintenance.
- Liaise with users and stakeholders, helping them distill complex requirements into small development tasks.
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to a range of market data vendor products and services, including guidance to end users and system developers regarding how these may be used to maximize the value derived.
- Ensure usage of fee-liable products and services remains within associated guidelines and data policies of the data licensors.
- Engagement with vendors for ongoing service level monitoring and provision of new products and services through the development of vendor proposals and commercial negotiation.
- Support the internal finance team in reconciling invoices and budget management across the data vendor landscape.
- 7-10+ Years experience in Market Data Licensing, reporting & administration.
- Hands-on experience in Financial Services/Investment Management.
- Demonstratable knowledge of financial industry data sources, providers, and products.
- Background in analyzing, designing, and implementing processes and policies to improve efficiency and accuracy in data management.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.