Management Accountant || Salary:
£40,000-£45,000 plus bonus (10-15%)
An Investment Consultancy are looking to replace a management accountant in their team with someone who they can progress up through the business as they complete their accountancy exams.
You will report into the Financial Controller in a broad finance role that includes the following:
- Ownership of the group accounts payable function
- Supporting on monthly and annual management accounting and statutory reporting
- Forecasting & analysis - supporting the preparation of annual budgets and reforecasting
- Manage the group payment runs and bank reconciliation process
- Develop cash management processes and forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis on revenue streams and cost drivers
- VAT return preparation
- Process and system improvements
They are looking for someone AAT qualified looking to complete their ACCA or CIMA qualification or somebody already part way through their ACCA / CIMA.
The role is based in central London and they are typically in the office 3 days a week.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.