DBS Capital Markets Group is the leading equity house and the market leader in REITs and property trusts in the region.
We have been recognized as the pre-eminent investment bank and have consistently won a number of prestigious awards, such as the "Best Investment Bank in Asia-Pacific" (2019 - 2022), "World's Best Bank" (2022) and "Best Investment Bank for Emerging Markets" (2022) from Global Finance. Asiamoney also awarded DBS with the title as "Best Corporate and Investment Bank in Singapore" (2019 - 2021), "Best Investment Bank in Singapore" (2022) and "Best Bank for Digital Solutions"(2022).
At DBS, the Capital Markets Group provides equity funding solutions to our corporate clients in the region, and acts as an intermediary between issuers and our investing clients. We advise and sponsor our clients in their equity fund-raising exercises in connection with their listing ambitions on regional stock exchanges through primary/secondary offering of shares/units.
In addition, the team will also be responsible for supporting our clients in their private market fund raising transactions either via our pre-IPO platform or through the issuance of security token offerings on the DBS Digital Exchange. Responsibilities
- Be part of the team driving the regional equity franchise of DBS Bank; and security token offering on DBS Digital Exchange
- Actively participate in business opportunities identification and development to secure mandates principally from regional corporations seeking to raise equity funds from the private or public markets such as the Indonesia Stock Exchange, SGX or any regional stock exchanges through IPOs or in secondary equity raisings. This will, among others, involve preparing marketing pitches, corporate financial analysis, building valuation model, prepare project documentation as well as providing analysis of industry and market trends; and
- Doing research, investment summaries, transaction presentation and analysis on prospective security token issues in relation to security token offerings on the DBS Digital Exchange
- Support deal origination and execution including preparation of pitch books, roadshow, reviewing of legal documentation in relation to prospective security token offerings on the DBS Digital Exchange
- Participate and assist the Project Leader to drive transaction workstreams of the project. This will include, but not limited to, co-ordinate activities to track agreed timetable, handling all aspects of client liaison together with the Project Leader, identifying key critical issues of projects / transactions and propose potential solutions to address them;
- As part of the transaction team, ensure seamless execution of equity mandates and be involved in rendering transaction-related corporate finance advice, seeking regulatory clearance, and planning the marketing programs for the equity transactions;
- Work with external professionals and the authorities to ensure the timely, expedient and successful completion of transactions.
- Keep track of deal pipeline and lead internal communications with a relevant team member.
- Strong Bachelor's Degree with at least 4-8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance work (in particular, experience handling equity fund raisings on SGX or any regional stock exchanges, valuation or equity research) is required;
- Solid in-depth knowledge of technology and digital assets landscape would be preferred and/or experience in PE/VC, private equity funds space;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills; and possess the maturity and aptitude to interact with all levels of staff across the Bank as well as with external parties;
- Highly committed, analytical, self-motivated, critical thinking mindset, result-oriented, a team player and able to excel under pressure;
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Travelling may be required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.