Are your keen on driving transformation? Ready for working in an agile environment? Up for corporate banking?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• help us implement our digital strategy
• support our client advisors with state of the art sales processes and tools
• work on projects in the field of digital transformation, sales enablement, training and people transformation, sustainability, communication or pricing and reporting methodology
• be part of agile project teams and develop and implement small projects autonomously
• Work with a variety of stakeholders across business areas and divisions
• organize meetings and prepare project presentations for different management levels
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you'll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you'll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you'll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you'll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here . Your team
You'll be working in the CIC Business Management team in Zurich. We are responsible for developing and fostering the implementation of the strategy for the corporate and institutional clients business. With implementing strategy we are responsible for enabling digitization. Meaning we manage a portfolio of digitization projects applying agile working methodologies. Additionally we work on sales management, communication, people transformation as well as pricing & analytics to support the corporate and institutional clients segments.
You need have completed your bachelor's or master's degree.
In particular, you have:
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• know-how gained from experience (or internship) in the area of banking, consulting, communication or project management
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you're a people person)
• extensive past experience with MS Office
Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
Start date: 03.07.2023
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.