Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of investments across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
You will be part of a collaborative and award-winning marketing team that is driving business results through data driven, creative and high impact marketing campaigns and initiatives. Key responsibilities will include:
What we value
- Leadership - Lead a team of channel marketers in the EMEA region responsible for building marketing campaigns that align to our institutional business goals
- Institutional Marketing Strategy Development - Develop the overall marketing strategy for the EMEA region aligned to business priorities in close partnership with the EMEA distribution leaders; execute marketing campaigns in support of that strategy
- Marketing Metrics and Measurement of Success - Accountable for delivering a robust set of transparent marketing metrics such that the effectiveness of marketing initiatives can be assessed and evaluated in a timely manner
- Stakeholder Management - Represent the marketing organization with distribution leads to understand business goals, communicate our marketing strategy and results. Build strong relationships that foster ongoing alignment
- Collaboration -- Cast an inspiring vision to lead cross-functional groups, including subject matter experts and marketing team members, to develop creative and engaging campaigns that deliver measurable results
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 15+ years of relevant marketing experience
- B2B investment marketing experience required, preferably in financial services
- A strong understanding of the EMEA marketplace and the buying criteria of asset owners, financial institutions, consultants and other intermediaries
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing programs that deliver measurable results that align to business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong executive presence
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Ability to drive initiatives independently
About State Street Global Advisors
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a major in marketing or communications
- Understanding of digital and reporting platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe, Tableau and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
For four decades, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of index and active strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become the world's fourth-largest asset manager* with US $4.02 trillion under our care. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.