PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is seeking to hire an experienced sales professional to join the firm's Private Client Group (PCG), which sits within the firm's U.S. Global Wealth Management business.
PIMCO's US Global Wealth Management group is comprised of client-facing professionals who are directly responsible for contributing to the firm's success with financial advisors and financial intermediaries. We represent PIMCO to our clients and prospective clients and seek to deliver investment solutions that leverage
PIMCO's position as one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers. The Private Client Group in particular is responsible for fostering, growing, and strengthening relationships with sophisticated financial advisors, registered investment advisors, multi-family offices, bank trusts, and regional centers of influence by delivering the firm's full breadth of thought leadership and investment solutions.
A significant responsibility for this individual will be to further advance the distribution of the firm's strategies to Private Client Group clients by developing a deep understanding of client/prospect specific investment goals, facilitating their ability to navigate complexity, and communicating PIMCO's capabilities to meet those needs. These strategies include Alternatives, SMA's, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and other structures.
This position requires a highly sales oriented and driven professional.
The successful candidate will:
- Illustrate the ability to develop, monetize, and maintain strong relationships with sophisticated buyers.
- Have a proven history of selling complex solutions to financial advisors, registered investment advisors, multi-family offices, or other sophisticated investors (institutional, single family office, or distributor/platform experience will also be considered).
- Espouse PIMCO's macro views on world markets to large RIAs and multi-family offices while selling, with a client-centric mindset, PIMCO's entire suite of solutions to this high-value audience.
- Provide thought leadership in identifying new business opportunities and supporting strategic initiatives to grow the firm's presence in the wealth management space, in particular among registered investment advisors and multi-family offices.
- Partner with other professionals/ specialists at the firm (SMAs, ETFs, PM, as well as business leadership) to further PIMCO's and GWM's goals and demonstrate the full breadth and depth of PIMCO's capabilities to this sophisticated client group.
- Possess excellent knowledge of alternative investment strategies and portfolio management
- An appreciation for the alternatives sales process
- Display a strong commitment to PIMCO's culture, values and approach
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to influence others
- Effective communication of complex investment ideas
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the United States
- Experience with registered investment advisors and multi-family offices is a strong plus
- Series 7, 63, 3 and other applicable licenses, or ability to obtain immediately upon joining
PIMCO follows a total compensation approach when rewarding employees which includes a base salary and a discretionary bonus. Base salary is the fixed component of compensation that is determined by core job responsibilities, relevant experience, internal level, and market factors. The discretionary bonus is used to award performance and therefore is determined by company, business, team, and individual performance.
Salary: $ 305,000.00
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.