Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an AVP Emerging Affluent Marketing. Principal Responsibilities
Reporting to the VP the job holder will be mainly responsible for delivering and implementing holistic personal banking marketing activities in support of the businesses to achieve their strategic objectives. He/she will also be tasked to champion and/or assist with content marketing strategy development and digital media buying.
- Support revenue growth of Personal Banking segment via integrated Full Funnel, data-driven marketing activities
- Increase awareness, consideration and adoption of wealth and retail banking products amongst existing and new customers through Full Funnel integrated marketing strategy - by leading innovative, highly targeted and personalized Content Marketing framework. Be the content expert (including KOL strategy) and thought leader amongst the emerging affluent marketing team
- Using web analytics and competitive insights to Identify and understand the financial needs and digital behaviour of target segment, as part of the planning and on-going performance measurement of marketing campaigns for demand generation and acquisition of new globally minded customers
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns that include the utilization of online and offline media channels to generate awareness and drive engagement amongst prospective and existing customers
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns across the entire marketing funnel, by leveraging in-house measurement tools, attribution models and external brand tracking methodologies.
- Coordinate, analyse and manage on-going marketing performance and budget reporting.
- Support partnership development to drive relevant content marketing and proposition privileges for HSBC customers
- Work with various creative, media and digital agencies and manage and lead end to end campaign planning, evaluation
- Be an expert in content & consumer marketing and demonstrates ongoing curiosity to learn new things both externally (digital marketing formats/technologies, industry trends) and internally (P&L, other LOBs)
- Highly analytical with keen interest in understanding behavioural, digital engagement/conversion and downstream customer metrics in order to form insights-led marketing strategy across the Full Funnel
- Agile and a self-starter with a passion for marketing and/or digital and able to work under pressure with a positive spirit
- A team player yet able to work independently and lead on projects
- Ability to influence, manage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders with the proposed Marketing strategy and plan
- Creative & innovative with alternate options on delivering an effective Marketing plan
- Strong performance driven attitude and mindset
- Energetic, versatile and be constantly ready to accept to perform duties beyond stated scope
- Sound knowledge of integrated marketing especially digital and social marketing
Functional Knowledge/ qualification:
- Modern Marketing professional with understanding of latest developments in the marketing and media world
- Understand the use of data and analytics in deriving customer value
- Degree level qualification in finance, analytic and/or business studies related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5-7 year's broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution, or an innovative customer/service-based institution
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.