FVP, Technical Lead - Credit Analytics
Posting Date: 12-Mar-2023
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, Singapore
Company: 3677 About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
Our team comprises five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralizing and standardizing technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• End-to-end software development and support for all work related to projects. This includes software product implementation and administration, application design, development, implementation, testing and support.
• Quality assurance of the team's delivery in conformance with the Bank-defined software delivery methodology
• Create frameworks, technical features which helps in faster implementation of Openshift Kubernetes based applications
• Carry out POCs involving new data technologies, new container platforms, sidecars, daemonsets
• Independently install, customise and integrate software packages and programs
• Design and develop application frameworks for data integration
• Create technical documents such as solution design, program specifications for target solutions
• Perform design and development of applications which may not be limited to: Software Applications, Data Integration, User Interfaces, Automation
• Maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure a platform centric management of software applications
• Performance tuning
• 10-15 years of hands-on experience in implementing large scale data warehouse and/or analytics platforms in financial services industry with good functional knowledge of products & services offered in Retail bank covering some of the following analytics areas:
• End-to-end solutioning experience in closed loop credit portfolio analytics system (across data sourcing, score card authoring and implementation, integration with channels/product processors) preferably SAS Intelligent Decisioning
o Data source integration and event sourcing
o Decision scorecard authoring, Simulation, Champion/Challenger process,
o Integration and delivery of decision outcomes to target product processors/channels
• Good integration expertise in integrating data stores/events (messaging systems/data marts) with decision systems (rule-based systems) and customer experience applications (online/mobile apps)
• Experience in deploying stateless, stateful workloads on Openshift Kubernetes based platform
• Experience in developing microservices applications using node js, React, Java, RabbitMQ, Akka framework, Apache Consul, Apache Geode, Redis
• Experience in container deployment management using either Helm Package manager or Kustomize
• Experience in integrating container applications with an external security vault such as CyberArk Conjur
• Experience in deployment automation of container applications using Jenkins, Jfrog, Gradle, Bitbucket, Groovy
• Experience in data integration and implementation of decisioning rules using SAS Viya
• Good knowledge of Custom Resources, Docker, Taints & tolerances, Node affinity, configMaps
• Experience in shell, Control-M
• Expertise in design of role based fine grained access control
• Designing cloud ready data solutions, Virtualization
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
• Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
What Will Help You Succeed In This Role
Be a part of UOB Family
- Adopt an uncompromising attitude when it comes to quality and help raise bar of products and team members
- Be a team player who communicates effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers. Evidence of your ability to influence an organization.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Embrace tackling and resolving complex technical design issues
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while exercising good judgment
- Ability to understand the big picture - can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issue
- Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.