- City of London
- JN -022023-1923533
- Mar 13, 2023
A leading European private equity firm is looking to hire a Loan Closer/Trade Operations Analyst to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
The individual will form part of the Portfolio Financing & Structuring team in London and will work in close cooperation with the Syndicated Debt investment team, the broader Portfolio Financing & Structuring team. Key Responsibilities
- Loan closing/settlement: Working alongside our custodian to prioritise trade settlements across the platform's 3 strategies
- Liquidity management: working with the Portfolio Financing & Structuring team to ensure all Credit vehicles are appropriately collateralised ahead of any buy trade settlements.
- Ownership of the KYC process: Liaising with trade counterparties and establishing trading lines for new Credit vehicles.
- Trade capture and oversight: ensuring all trades are accurately booked and reflected in the trade order management system.
- Oversight and maintenance of the middle and back-office systems, ensuring all position and asset level activity is recorded and accurately maintained by the Fund Administrator. This includes the setup of new assets for primary issues and reconciliation to the Fund Administrators books and records.
- Stakeholder reporting: monitoring, tracking and reporting of trades and related settlement data.
- Data analysis: Assessing data sets to establish trends and preparing materials for management review where required.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects, including new system implementation and data management initiatives, as required.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of corporate credit instruments, including their typical terms and mechanics (i.e. corporate loans and bonds; term, delayed-draw and revolving credit facilities; cash and PIK pay instruments) is required;
- Knowledge and understanding of the loan market, including knowledge of market standards and best practices;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (with good to advanced level of competency in Excel) is required;
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of the loan trade settlement life cycle, including
- relevant settlement frameworks and mechanics (i.e. primary and secondary; LMA and LSTA) would be beneficial; and
- Experience in credit/loan specific systems (e.g. Allvue/Black Mountain, WSO, Sentry Clearstructure, Clearpar) would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.