Overview of Citi:
Citi is a world-leading global bank. We have approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. We provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. We enable clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Citi Belfast is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland with a diverse and talented team of over 3000 people from over 40 different nationalities across our four Belfast offices.
We are the only global investment bank operating in Northern Ireland. Every day, our local experts interact with global teams in over 100 countries developing and supporting next-generation technology solutions for the enterprise and delivering critical services to the bank and its customers, to make sure we are a stronger and safer organization for our clients.
You will have a truly global reach, which will provide you with new experiences and development opportunities right here in Belfast's iconic Titanic Quarter. About the Role
The Program Management Analyst will support the Program Manager and the senior leadership team to assess new requirements, identify and manage risks, issues and dependencies, and follow up to ensure they are delivered successfully.
These projects are new and exciting to the bank and enablers to support the cultural transformation of ICG Technology - "how we behave and get stuff done".
The Project Management Analyst will be expected to work with the wider team to advocate the cultural vision of the department, and to role model the behaviours we want to see. About the Department
Engineering Excellence is a relatively new function within ICG Technology. Our mission is to make it easy and enjoyable for development teams to go from a business idea to delivery of an innovative production solution. This will be done by improving and upgrading our tools, streamlining our processes, automating and strengthening our controls, and helping development teams adopt modern ways of working.
This new initiative represents a key investment in our future development capability. We are assembling an expert team to transform the working environment of the 22,000 people who make up the ICG development community and help them dramatically change their approach to developing software across the many different technologies we support. This is a challenging remit, but with the scale and variety comes a unique opportunity to be agents of cultural and technical change who have a huge impact on the bank. Key Responsibilities
- Experience in core project or program management
- Must be well organized and work effectively under time pressure
- Collating and communicating key stakeholder messages
- Governance activities, including tracking actions and ensuring team activities align with our strategic goals
- Role-modelling the behaviours we expect to see in the Developer Engineering community such as collaboration and Agile project management
Experience and Qualifications
- Execution focused with a passion for delivering high quality solutions at pace
- Excellent communicator who gets on well with others, building strong professional relationships
- Creative and innovative, bringing different perspectives to problems and providing new solutions
- Collaborative by nature, building partnerships across the firm
- Able to stand their ground in the face of disagreement or cynicism
- Risk and security focused, putting diligent risk management at the core of everything they do
- Able to negotiate and influence at all levels
What we Offer:
- Proven track record assisting in high profile, complex projects or programs
- Ideally Prince2, PMP, PMI-ACP or equivalent qualification
- Ideally experience using Jira or similar tools for managing project backlogs
We work hard to have a positive financial and social impact on the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decisions, and allow you to choose which benefits suit you and your personal life best.
Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Highlights to our core benefits include:
- Award winning pension
- On-site health services
- Private medical insurance packages to suit your personal circumstances
- Paid parental leave
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 27 Days plus bank holidays; increasing with tenure
Citi Belfast also champions diversity within our workforce, which helps us be well and live well together. We have over 40 different nationalities in our Northern Ireland offices, are a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and are proud to have 47% of our leadership team made up of individuals who identify as women.
We encourage and lead inclusivity through our Pride, Disability, Multicultural, Families Matter, and Women affinity networks that are run by and for, Citi Belfast colleagues; providing them with the support they need in their personal and professional journeys and supplying them with the tools to help educate colleagues on all things related to each network to help us work better together
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Technology ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Technology Project Management ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting