We are partnering with a Global real estate manager in search for a Fund Controller.
The Fund Controller manages the entire financial reporting, cash management and tax compliance processes of their respective Real Estate Fund(s) including the strategic and operative management of external service providers. This is a team management role where the Fund Controller will have oversight of the Assistant Fund Controller(s). The Fund Controller is the key finance contact for the Portfolio Management team and will work with a multitude of stakeholders across the various teams. Sound technical, commercial and management skills are required.
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Tax Compliance/Tax Structuring
- Fund & SPV Cash Management
- Fund & Corporate Governance
- Transaction Support
- Qualified Accountant or similar relevant qualification with minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience within the asset management industry for Real Estate or accounting / audit firms
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508