You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and migrating key business applications and services, to a new data platform based on Snowflake and an AWS cloud.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years data engineering experience ideally within global financial markets firm
- Strong experience with Snowflake and is related ecosystem
- Redshift, Synapse, Big Query, SQL, RDS, Spanner, Erwin, Lucid and DB Schema
- Data analytics/visualisation in Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik
- Strong Python, R, Excel and SQL
- Degree educated or higher from a leading institution in a relevant subject
This is a £650-700/day PAYE role (c. £800/day umbrella equivalent - employers taxes are paid in addition, not deducted from rate) based London initially for six months.