Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
The right candidate will be an experienced credit risk business analyst who specialises in change initiatives. The role will liaise with business, risk management and technology teams to ensure Credit Risk Dashboards (CRD) remain relevant and complete. Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert on the bank's credit data and dashboards, ensuring optimal data quality.
- Work closely with stakeholders, gathering requirements and writing user stories. This would include data analysis/profiling to optimise data/system solutions.
- Plan and prioritize the list of enhancements and releases to ensure project schedules are met. This includes defining, managing and performing acceptance testing, and system implementation.
- Degree related to Information Management, Computer Science, Business Analytics or related discipline.
- Intermediate knowledge (advanced is a plus) in SQL, MS Excel and basic Python.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and data visualization tools like QlikSense or QlikView to develop dashboards.
- Working knowledge of credit risk data is an added advantage.
- Willing to challenge status quo to drive better outcomes.
- Self-motivated and resourceful in problem solving with strong execution abilities.
- Team player with good business analysis skills, i.e. interpreting business needs and translating that into change requirements.
- Good project management skills with attention to details, ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
- Good communication, verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively describe and demonstrate proposed solutions to key stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.