Our client is a private, multinational conglomerate with a global multi-billion dollar investment portfolio, including holdings in equities, fixed income, private equity, and real estate.
Their London office is looking for a talented Real Estate Investment Analyst to join their team.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the Real Estate Investment team in analysing and monitoring real estate and real estate-related investments. Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in monitoring existing investments by developing and maintaining financial models that evaluate returns, IRR forecasts, and cashflow analysis.
• Evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, interacting with joint venture partners, and understanding business plans and financial forecasts.
• Liaising effectively and professionally with internal and external partners, attending meetings, and supporting the team in various investment management activities.
• Supporting the team in analyzing potential investments by creating new underwriting models, confirming external models, conducting market research, gathering data, and performing due diligence of incoming investment opportunities.
• Drafting and presenting investment presentations and papers.
• 2 - 4 years of experience in one of the following areas: real estate development/asset management, investment banking, or private equity.
• Fluency in a European language would be a strong bonus (but not essential).
• Strong quantitative/modelling skills and writing ability.
• A strong academic background is required.
If you fit the requirements for this role and would like to learn more, please apply today.
Join our client's team and be part of a global investment portfolio that is at the forefront of the industry.