Change Business Analyst - Private Assets - Investment Management
- Using strategy formation approaches to facilitate the definition of business strategies through working with relevant business stakeholders
- The creation of Target Operating Models (TOMs) for discrete business domains and functions
- Business analysis to support capability design, process analysis and organisational transformation
- Change Management:
- Creation of business cases for initiatives under consideration (value add / cost-benefit analysis, business drivers)
- Play a key role in the delivery of projects
- Build positive relationships with senior-level stakeholders
- Partnering with business and programme teams to clarify priorities, design governance, and TOM implementation activities.
- Advisory on the Change portfolio, and creation of high-level plans/roadmaps to implement change
- Previous experience in a (management) consultancy role, or as high-performing analyst in an investment management environment
- Experience in Private Assets
- Investment management experience gained primarily in Buy Side organisations, across a number of areas, such as: Different Investment business lines, such as Public Markets (eg Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset), Private Markets (eg Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt) and Wealth Management
- Key functions of an investment manager, eg Front, Middle and Back Office, Distribution, Product Development, Technology and Corporate Functions.
- Experience of strategy development and large scale change implementation
- Understanding of change management disciplines, processes and tools, such as: The key stages and life cycle of change delivery, Stakeholder Management, Planning and progress tracking mechanisms, Monitoring and managing issues, risks and dependencies and Governance and reporting