Data Scientists shape the future of people-facing and business-facing products we build across our entire family of applications. By applying your technical skills, analytical mindset, and product intuition to one of the richest data sets in the world, you will help define the experiences we build for billions of people and hundreds of millions of businesses around the world. You will collaborate on a wide array of product and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across Product, Engineering, Research, Data Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance and others. You will use data and analysis to identify and solve product development's biggest challenges. You will influence product strategy and investment decisions with data, be focused on impact, and collaborate with other teams. You will become part of a world-class analytics community dedicated to skill development and career growth in analytics and beyond. Product leadership:
You will use data to shape product development, quantify new opportunities, identify upcoming challenges, and ensure the products we build bring value to people and businesses. You will help your partner teams prioritize what to build, set goals, and understand their product's ecosystem. Analytics:
You will guide teams using data and insights. You will focus on developing hypotheses and employ a diverse toolkit of rigorous analytical approaches, different methodologies, frameworks, and technical approaches to test them. Communication and influence:
You won't simply present data, but tell data-driven stories. You will convince and influence your partners using clear insights and recommendations. You will build credibility through structure and clarity, and be a trusted strategic partner. Introduction to the role: - The Position:
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide array of challenging problems using different analytical and statistical approaches
- Apply technical expertise with quantitative analysis, experimentation, data mining, and the presentation of data to develop strategies for our products that serve billions of people and hundreds of millions of businesses.
- Identify and measure success of product efforts through goal setting, forecasting, and monitoring of key product metrics to understand trends.
- Define, understand, and test opportunities and levers to improve the product, and drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to inform, influence, support, and execute product strategy and investment decisions.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
- 4-6 years experience
- SQL - intermediate proficiency
- Data analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Communication skills - communication with global cross-functional teams
- Data visualization experience
- Python data analysis
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Rena Chin in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Rena Chin 536887 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Rena Chin 536887
EA Reg No: R21102695, Rena Chin
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544