Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Implementation and Change Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Reporting to Business Change Lead
- To support COO in:
- Driving operating model and platform implementations in the front-office, from planning and approach definition through to roll-out
- Operationalising major management initiatives and cutting-edge topics initiated with a focus on driving the strategic agenda and development of PBSG incorporating risk and controls, ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and regulatory guidance and in accordance with standards and policies as well as local procedures
- Supporting management in analysing, developing and implementing value-creating strategies and initiatives including streamlining processes to improve efficiency
- Drive key change management deliverables of initiatives assigned in ensuring front office readiness for adopting target operating model and platform which includes:
- Engaging stakeholders from different functions both locally and across the region and drive discussions to achieve required outcomes within stipulated time frame
- Participating in in end to end process of project delivery from Strategic Planning to Implementation, Execution and Transitioning to BAU
- Managing PBSG Change Event Calendar with the goal of minimizing disruption and maximizing the acceptance (resistance management) and benefits to the Business
- Manage communication of new policies & procedures
- Provide training and guidance Front Office as and when required
- Work closely with Project Management teams to execute work stream deliverables for the Front Office
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, finance, economics, or related field
- Extensive experience in private banking or financial services industry
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making with strong thought process
- Ability to lead and control in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Possess effective presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills with the ability to manage and work with people of all levels
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Resourceful, with solid analytical skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.