We are hiring for a global real estate investor with a £2bn+ portfolio of commercial real estate assets in the UK & Continental Europe.
They need to hire a financial modelling analyst to work closely with the head of asset management tasked with ensuring they maximise returns on their UK retail portfolio.
A few reasons why this might appeal to you:
- You will work on asset management strategies for several of the most high-profile retail assets in the UK
- It is a small team with short reporting lines so you will have a lot of responsibility and a steep learning curve
- They have a large portfolio to manage so you will have good job security
- The firm has a good reputation which will enhance your profile
- They have hybrid working and a good work / life balance so you will not be chained to the desk
What they need:
- 2 to 5 years of commercial real estate experience gained in a surveying firm, investor, lender, or corporate finance team
- Strong cash-flow modelling skills (Excel)
- Previous experience in the retail market would be an advantage
The salary is £55k to £70k. There is a good benefits package and a discretionary bonus scheme.
A full job specification is available.