With the recently formed FNZ Group Operational Efficiency team, there is an exciting opportunity to join one of the hottest areas in FNZ and in our industry. This includes analysing existing business problems and designing core strategic solutions to improve automation, reduce risk and generate capacity benefit. You will work closely with a range of stakeholders at all levels including software developers, project teams and Operational Functions. Specific role responsibilities
Experience / Background
- Assesses business requirements including gap analysis.
- Defining, challenging & controlling scope of a project.
- Identifies, documents, and validates business change scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, and assumptions.
- Ensures that any new business developments adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements,
- Capturing & documenting customer business outcomes.
- Create functional requirements, solution designs and future state process flows.
- Business transformation support and consultancy services.
- Analyst & Developer handovers and support.
- Support and monitoring during development lifecycle.
- Support and monitoring during production implementations.
- Provides post implementation support to both the operations and service & support teams in issue identification and resolution.
- Regularly interacts with the Service & Support, Business Readiness and Operations functions throughout the lifecycle and post-implementation.
- This role is in scope for activities which have a direct impact on CASS processing which takes place within FNZ for FNZ and/or FNZ's clients. This role has a requirement to remain up to date with CASS developments and changes as communicated with FNZ.
The breadth of the role would suit a candidate who ideally has a broad knowledge of various development technologies along with a real passion and enthusiasm for new technologies.
What about you?
- Deliver Intelligent Automation analysis in an agile environment.
- Change and Implementation with a focus on benefits tracking and monitoring.
- Alignment with Strategic Initiatives.
- Develop framework and standards for adoption of new technologies.
- Perform full development lifecycle for tools, applications and components.
- Contribute to the development of current standards and procedures.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, scope and communication.
- Business process optimisation.
- Working closely with Business users and support functions to understand use case requirements.
- Working with Solution Architects and Development Leads to understand the technical landscape on which GOE will be implemented.
- Working to scrum methodology through an Agile implementation lifecycle.
- Development of MI and Analytics to improve current and future automation.
- Knowledge of Workflow design is highly desirable.
- Ability to work to Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- BA certified / accredited would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally Wealth management / Financial services Operations experience e.g. Banking, Investments, wealth, life and/or pensions products.
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, EU, US and APAC.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.