Portfolio Analyst (Micro Venture Capital)
- Artha Group
- Mumbai, Konkan (IN)
- You shall see receive Provident Fund benefits.
- Mar 10, 2023
- Apr 09, 2023
- Job Function
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The ideal candidate should have worked for a VC/ Micro VC firm, an Investment Bank, a Management Consulting Big4 firm, or a funded start-up in Operations/ Finance.
She/ he will be responsible for assisting the investments team functioning and carrying out responsibilities end to end with high levels of diligence & meeting timelines. Should have strong fundamental knowledge and working experience too.
- Managing portfolio companies end to end and partnering with the founders in assessing performance on a periodic basis and assistance that may be needed wrt to people, operations, etc.
- Carry out extensive industry/ sector research.
- Analyzing business plans, building financial models, making investment memorandums on future investments
- Writing Investment notes, research reports, blogs
- Miscellaneous workstreams in the investments team
- Willing to work from scratch.
- Hardworking & accommodative to long working hours
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Financial Modelling/ Valuation/ Analysis/ Projections
- Drafting Investment Memorandum
- Prior knowledge of and passion for the start-up ecosystem
- Irrespective of which function you belong to, if you have committed to your goals and achieved them, you stand a fair chance of earning a bonus at the end of each year.
- We enable a constant learning environment for thinking on your feet, using creative/ logical senses to the best, and growing in the process.