Hedge Fund - Project Analyst
- Hedge Fund - Project Analyst
- Permanent / Loication - London
- 5 Days in the Office - Desk Based Role
- Salary £40,000 to £45,000 base salary + benefits + company bonus
Hedge Fund- Project Analyst
- Leading global Hedge Fund based in London is looking to hire a Project Analyst to join the Investment Operations Group and support all Investment Assets new client business, onboarding, and business transformation projects.
- This role is desk aligned, business facing and 5 days in the Office.
Core Responsibilities & Duties - Hedge Fund - Project Analyst
- Leading global Hedge Fund based in London is looking to hire a Project Analyst to join the Investment Operations Group and support all new client business, onboarding, and business transformation projects. This role is desk aligned, business facing and 5 days in the Office.
- This is an excellent opportunity for Project Support to interact with a all traded priducts and desks. You will be directly involved in supporting the build out of new business desk. You will work with all the hedge fund's counterparties, support onboarding projects, and interact with every team across the hedge fund business.
- This is very much an entry level opportunity into a top performing hedge and looking for applicants that are happy to support the business in person, build relationships and build a career. The business is flexible on request for ad-hoc work from home days but want applicants who are committed to being in the office, as a prerequisite.
- Working with Investment counterparties and Front Office Trading desk. 5 days in the office, sat with the traders, unique environment to learn!
- Management of counterparties inbox and forwarding relevant material to cross functional business teams including Operations, Risk, Compliance, Treasury, and Finance.
- Logging and auctioning new counterparty requests from Traders and Portfolio Managers.
- Managing and tracking new counterparties and new products.
- Updating Investment and Business spreadsheet, categorising of requests and coordinating with business to manage risk.
- Managing risk and compliance approvals and request from counterparties.
- Sending out on boarding requirements, sending out new product notifications.
- Liaising with Risk, Compliance, Legal and Custody Agents.
- Updating traders on progress of requests and sending monthly risk reviews of all new counterparties.
Prerequisite Requirement - Hedge Fund Project Analyst:
- Supporting KYC enquires and constitutional, financial documents via SharePoint platform.
- Updating business vendors including IHS Markit and Bloomberg.
- Supporting Investment Research and research cost allocation and invoicing.
- Updating internal investment platforms including Tradeweb and Bloomberg.
- Commitment to 5 days working in the office - this is top performing hedge fund, that people enjoy working in the office.
- Enjoys problem solving! Any prior and recent experience supporting Investment Onboarding Projects.
- Experience working with Client Onboarding Operations, Compliance, Risk and Legal and other business teams within Investment Management / Banking / Consultancy.
- Graduate or MSc Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills - with advanced Excel being highly advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top performing hedge fund that has set up a new trading desks, with significant assets under management and looking to expand. The Project Analyst will have the unique opportunity to work with several business teams and progress your career organically with a dynamic hedge fund in London. This is an entry level role into a global top performing hedge fund, so please do apply early.Please do apply early to avoid disappointment. Please note, you must have UK Right to Work, no client sponsorship on this role. Our client is not considering Tier 4 Student Applicants with time limited visa and require sponsorship after.