Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Client Services Executive
Mass Payments Solutions is the premier non-bank provider of high volume currency and payment solutions.
The Client Services team handle all day-to-day relations and service delivery for Ebury's Mass Payment clients. All late-stage and post-sales support including; service solutions building and mapping, implementation/client training, inquiry handling and account management is delivered through this core function of the business. The team services a rapidly growing book of enterprise-level accounts with complex servicing and payment needs and is experiencing a period of exciting growth.
Forming part of our service desk, you'll be a point of contact for all major corporate clients providing daily operational and trading assistance. You'll have a combination of client facing skill/experience, operational know-how, and problem-solving abilities in order to support the day-to-day relationship of these key corporate accounts, expertly switching between each as needed. You'll be at the forefront as an ambassador for the product and our industry-leading service in a key growth division of the business.
• Playing a key part of our busy front-line support desk and call handling function
• Answering a wide range of client daily enquiries including:
• Technical mass payment platform support and troubleshooting
• Currency trade execution and pricing for clients
• Payment and banking queries - investigating payment issues, liaising internally for banking updates and accurately conveying updates to clients
• Currency guidance - you'll have extensive knowledge on Ebury's global currency suite to help clients (particularly in more exotic currency markets)
• Routing, responding to, and escalation of tickets (where needed) with exceptional case management/documentation against KPIs
• Acting as ambassador for our brand and product
• A representative on the front line for the product/service. You'll know the product inside out, and will be able to deliver exceptional customer service
• Keeping the 'client experience' a priority, and managing your own book of accounts where necessary
• Drive to solve issues and improve the experience - thinking and acting on how the account and flag opportunities
• Assisting on serving our major accounts and being part of dedicated service teams
• Presentations and live client demos/training as necessary
• Internal/client facing performance reporting and data/process analysis
• You may be required to carry out duties outside of the responsibilities listed as may be necessary from time to time
• Eye for detail
• You'll be dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and high value/volume payments and clients - accuracy of work is particularly key
• Helping clients identify issues pre-emptively (e.g. payment dates, banking data etc.). Truly owning client issues and queries to see through to resolution, you'll be the type of person to fully takes on challenges to completion
• Strives in high pressure and pace environment
• Ability to excel, or previous experience within, a busy client-facing environment with significant monthly workload peaks
• Managing workload around tight time constraints
• Confidence liaising and mediating between multiple internal departments/teams/platforms to find solutions
• Confidence in dealing directly with clients as an ambassador for the brand and product in terms of your service approach and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tailor service to different clients/accounts with their distinct requirements/ways of operating
• Commercial awareness
• Confidence to promote the company offering and awareness to identify new opportunities to grow new and existing key accounts.
• Head for numbers - confidence dealing with numbers - exchange rates, profit margins and an awareness of commercial implications
• Drive to solve problems
• starter with the initiative and ability to 'get stuck in' - Confidence to find solutions working with teams internally - take ownership of client issues/ queries and see through to end
• Curiosity to take ownership of your development and wider learning within Ebury
• Experience with Microsoft suite (particularly excel) or Google Suite advantageous but not essential
•Interest in currency markets advantageous but not essential
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.