We are partnered with an Alternative Asset Manager, who are in search for a Risk Analyst to join the team in London.
My client is a market-leading Alternative UCITS funds platform that brings the best of the alternative investment universe to the regulated and liquid UCITS marketplace!
You will be paid a competitive salary with the entitlement to an exceptional performance related bonus (up to 50%) & first-class pension scheme, while receiving other exceptional range of benefits. Hybrid working is also on offer!
You must be a financial risk professional (investment, market, liquidity or credit) that comes from an asset management background. You must also have UCITS experience.
Examples of responsibilities to expect:
- Analyse investment risks associated with multi- asset classes & different fund strategies.
- Establish & monitor key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Review the company's risk management policies and procedures, under UCITS and AIFMD
- Analyse new fund portfolios and provide advice on their suitability.
- 3+ years of financial risk experience (investment risk or market risk or liquidity risk or credit risk) within the asset management space.
- Experience in dealing with UCITS.
- Strong knowledge of VaR.
- Experience with risk analytical systems (e.g. RiskMetrics, Bloomberg, FactSet etc.),
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence management and to lead and work collaboratively across teams
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact me on 02080766934 / firstname.lastname@example.org