Fixed Income Dealer - Investment Management Central LondonThe role:
Our client, a well respected and established fund/ invesmtent manager operating in the heart of London are seeking a new Fixed Income Execution Dealer to join the business as a result of continued growth.
The desk predominantly trade £ IG and HY across £ € and $ - existing relationships on the sell side, and experience trading these bonds is preferable. Derivatives experience ideally is Interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
There isn't an amount of turnover candidates need to hit exactly, but if candidates have been trading the asset class, these relationships should be present.Responsibilities:
Relevant candidates will have the following:
- The Fixed Income Execution Dealer will be responsible for Fixed income execution across all markets and products, including derivatives.
- Carry out research and provide market intelligence to portfolio managers including flow, primary market activity, trade analysis and recommendations.
- Execution of orders in accordance with all considerations of best execution.
- Provide support to the risk and oversight function.
- Liaising with Investment Oversight on best execution queries - including maintaining an adequate audit trail
- Ensure that appropriate levels of training and threshold competencies are maintained
- Working closely with Investment operations, in particular trade and settlements queries.
- Maintain and develop sell side relationships in Europe and the US.
- Relevant experience in Fixed Income dealing execution.
- Good knowledge of investment management
- Strong knowledge and experience of trading in fixed income instruments - including Credit/ Rates
- Ability to work on own individually and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.