Do you have solid experience working in a client servicing
or client administration role,
ideally within financially services and/or asset management?
Do you have a passion for data and the administration of client information?
Do you have a high standard of IT literacy (MS Excel, Office, Word, PowerPoint)?
Are you a team player, inquisitive and have a high level of attention to detail?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Servicing Analyst, working within the Client Operations team of 5. You will be responsible for setting up new clients, processing leaving clients and deceased clients, internal stock transfers and maintenance of static client data. This role serves our clients through the quality of service provided to Front Office.Key responsibilities will include:
- Set up/On-board new clients within CRM & Pulse
- Ensure setup is completed within the agreed timeframe.
- Liaise with Front Office, tax and compliance to ensure any issues are quickly resolved.
- Ensure the relevant AML and Tax documentation is in place prior to setting up the account.
- Be aware of documentation requirements for all account types (Individual, ISA's, SIPP's Companies, Charities and Pension Funds.
- Transition of assets for new and leaving clients.
- Arrange trade and settlement with counterparties and liaising with our custodian to ensure the timely settlement of all transfers.
- UK and foreign markets.
- Products to include Funds, Equities, Gilts, Bonds, and certificated holdings.
- Obtain and load CGT histories for new clients into Pulse.
- Process portfolio restructures (internal transfers) in a timely manner in accordance with Front Office requests.
- Loading of trades and cash
- Upload book costs as at date of death
- Add executors to the account on receipt of the Grant of Probate.
- Transfer assets on instruction of the executors
- Ensuring assets are transferred or have been sold in line with the clients' requests.
- Manage the closure process throughout to ensure fees are run up to the close down date and relevant reports/closing statements have been sent to the account.
- Data obfuscation for leaving clients in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Process all amendment requests received by the front office teams within 24 hours.
- Changes of address, bank details, reporting preferences, online access and sub portfolio setups.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly data checks to ensure data is accurate.
- Process cash & stock adjustments for Lloyds & Non Ruffer held portfolios for quarterly valuation production.
- Administration of deceased clients
- Administration of leaving clients
- Maintaining Client static data
- Complete daily control tasks and ensure they are signed off by the due date.
- LEI processing including renewals and queries.
- Production of monthly and quarterly stats to enable us to provide the relevant management information.
These are the main responsibilities in this position, but they may change periodically in line with the firm, team or individual goals.
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- Pulse testing prior to New Releases.
- Maintaining procedures for all job-related areas and checklist completion for designated tasks.
- Training of new staff members, V0cational Trainees and Graduate Trainees.
- Overflow and holiday cover for other Operation's Analysts and Graduate Trainees.
- Project work that may arise due to changes in regulation or the need for developing processes.
- Responsibilities also include anything else that may be reasonably requested.
- 3-5 years relevant experience, ideally working within the asset/wealth management industry
- Preferably Grade B or higher at GCSE in English and Maths.
- Working towards or have completed the Investment Operations Certificate (formerly IAQ) is advantageous.
- Maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to adopt best working practices.
- Absolute focus on client service, including awareness of cultural differences in working practices.
- Good standard of oral and written communication.
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workloads and plan/organise effectively.
Ruffer has £26 billion under management and just over 360 members of staff. It manages investments on a discretionary basis for individuals, trusts, charities, companies and pensions as well as collective investment schemes. The majority of staff are based in London, with small client facing offices in Edinburgh and Paris.ALL-WEATHER INVESTING
We aim to deliver positive returns come rain or shine. If we are to be good all-weather investors, we cannot be dependent on the direction of markets. To avoid that dependency, we always hold investments in what we call growth and protection. We hold these alongside each other, changing the allocation to each over time. When the market sun shines, we expect our growth assets to prosper. When a market storm hits, our protective assets should provide shelter, defending the portfolio from a downturn. At Ruffer, we are committed to being good stewards of our clients' assets. To that end, environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are integrated into our investment process. Whether it's climate change or indigenous rights, executive pay or workforce safety, we believe our considered approach helps us make better decisions. To the advantage of our clients' portfolios. To the benefit of the companies, we invest in. And for the good of the environment and society.DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Ruffer strives for a diverse and inclusive workplace where our staff respect and understand individual differences. To create a truly inclusive culture, we aim to recruit, develop, and retain diverse talent and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.Ruffer operates a 60:40 hybrid working policy, 60% of working time from the office and the option to work the remaining 40% from the office or at home.Please note this role is based in our London office and as such you must have the Right to Work in the UK.Ruffer operates a strict agency PSL and we do not accept speculative agency submissions or emails.