Overall responsibility for creating Man Group portfolio manager and sales presentations in a compelling and consistent manner at a corporate and product level. These presentations will need to be prepared on a regular basis for use with Man's institutional and retail client base, in addition to industry conferences and other events. The Man Investment Services Presentation Specialist will be expected to produce high quality and professional presentations quickly and efficiently and be a key point of liaison for the maintenance of these documents.
This position is a 12-month FTC to cover maternity leave. Responsibilities
Key Skills & Requirements
- Write, develop and deliver the full range of presentation collateral, making use of close proximity to the portfolio management teams
- Ensure all presentations are of the highest quality and that the latest industry research/ regulatory requirements/analysis/messaging is incorporated
- Work very closely with portfolio managers/key stakeholders to create in-depth, bespoke presentations
- Work alongside the Global Investment Marketing Services team and senior team members to create compelling 'off the shelf' marketing collateral to support fund launches and sales activity
- Translate complex investment ideas and data into a logical and visually engaging format
- Manage the process of updating product and corporate materials on a monthly/quarterly basis
Our Culture, Values and Benefits at Man
- Experience within the industry would be an advantage but we would consider Graduates with a keen interest
- PowerPoint and Excel skills: Experience and expertise in PowerPoint with suitable knowledge of Excel. Strong analytical ability with good attention to detail
- Awareness: Demonstrate a positive attitude and business awareness. Ability to construct top quality presentation collateral with clear and consistent messaging
- Strategic engagement: Ability to work with senior members of sales and investment management to support sales priorities
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficient in understanding institutional and retail client expectations and requirements
- Proactive: Identify opportunities and initiate projects where Investment Marketing can add value for the portfolio manager, sales force and wider business
- Organisation: Good organisational and time management skills. Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Team orientation: Ability to work independently within a team to meet demanding deadlines. Works comfortably in an entrepreneurial environment, seeks to continuously enhance own relevant skills
Man Group is proud to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees, and we are committed to equal opportunities. At Man Group we believe that a diverse workforce is a critical factor in the success of our business and this is embedded in our culture and values. There are a number of external and internal initiatives, partnerships and programmes that help us to attract and develop talent from diverse backgrounds and that encourage inclusion and diversity across our firm and the industry. Man Group is a Signatory of the Women in Finance Charter and the Race at Work Charter. Man Group is also a Disability Confident Committed employer; if you require help or information on reasonable adjustments as you apply for roles with us, please contact HRSO@man.com. https://www.man.com/diversity
Man Group supports many charities, and global initiatives. We support professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working. Employees are also offered two 'Mankind' days of paid leave per year as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme.
We offer comprehensive, firm-wide employee benefits including competitive holiday entitlements, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave. Additional benefits are tailored to local markets and may include private medical coverage, discounted gym membership and wellbeing programmes.