Private Credit Fund Research
Investment Advisory, London
£55,000 - £75,000 + discretionary bonus + benefits
Our client is an award-winning investment advisory who work globally with sophisticated institutional investors on their investment's requirements with a primary focus on portfolios solutions and manager research & fund selection.
The private markets research team is looking to add an experienced private credit manager researcher to the private markets team. You will take the primary responsibility in the team for identifying and conducting investment due diligence in private credit fund strategies globally across direct lending, alternative credit strategies, distressed, CRE and infrastructure debt, private placements, and insurance link securities. Role
- Leading the private credit research process and presenting to the IC
- Conducting analytical investment research across manager searches and other advisory work on private credit and wider private markets
- Researching and evaluating investment allocations into funds, separate accounts, club deals and potentially direct investments.
- Advising clients on customised investment solutions and recommended funds in private credit.
- Mapping and evaluating the private credit universe.
- Raising the profile of the Private Markets team through thought leadership, research papers/notes, conference presentations, social media, and engagement with the press.
- Industry experience in manager research across private credit, ideally gained in credit investment activities (either as a principal or as an advisor), with experience across other asset classes also being desirable.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university with additional qualifications (CAIA & CFA)
- Demonstrate quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Project management skills.
- Motivated, able to demonstrate curiosity and strong analytical skills, a clear thinking, leadership, strong interpersonal and presentation skills at senior level.