The team plays a key role in the firm, and this individual will get great cross-departmental exposure working with treasury, accounting, compliance, legal and operations. The role would suit someone from an operations, accounting or finance background looking to make the move into a dynamic, fast paced team, gaining broad exposure of the hedge fund world.Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining strong relationships with our fund administrators and investors
- Ensuring all respective queries are managed and communicated
- Working closely with our internal teams on regular reporting and preparation of marketing materials
- Support ad-hoc investor relations request
- 2-4 years' experience in fund accounting, operations and/or finance
- Strong methodical and communication skills and the ability to communicate with our fund administrators and investors
- Creative, hardworking, proactive, motivated self-starter, results-oriented individual.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong academic track record - IMC, ACA would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to work with client-facing teams and directly with investors.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note that this is not a Investor Relations Analyst (e.g. marketing/business development) related position.