Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing, and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition. Job Purpose:
Fortify DBS' corporate reputation as the World's Best Bank and World's Best Digital Bank by planning and executing integrated communication strategies across media / PR, content marketing, paid media, and social media, with a focus on earned media. This role will:
- Entrench the bank's digital transformation narrative by showcasing our tech strategy and our strong tech capabilities. Maintain our share of voice in tech columns of key media that matter, as well as high impact tech publications / blogs.
- Position DBS as a leader in the Future of Work. Maintain our share of voice in people / manpower columns of key media that matter, as well as high impact HR publications.
- This role will also support strategic corporate initiatives driven by Group Strategic Marketing & Communications. Responsibilities:
- Position DBS positively on external media channels, with a focus on the bank's technology and people strategy.
- Partner relevant business leaders and marketing teams in identifying, conceptualising and executing communication campaigns to profile our technology and people strategy.
- Cultivate relevant key media and KOL relationships.
- Support with issues management.
- Partner bank stakeholders in providing strategic communication counsel, planning and execution to help drive business unit / support unit initiatives.
Mitigate and manage potential media and social media issues.
- Preferably at least 7 years of experience in a corporate communications / media relations role.
- Strong communication skills including storytelling and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and projects at one time
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- A passion for how technology and finance intersect
- Willing to push boundaries and challenge views in a respectful and collegial manner