Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Relationship Manager - Ebury Institutional Solutions London or Luxembourg Hybrid (4 days per week in the office)
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Working as part of the Ebury Institutional Solutions ('EIS') Team from our office in either London or Luxembourg, you will be responsible for the administrative management of a portfolio of accounts from the beginning, at the onboarding stage, and throughout their relationship with Ebury.
We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years experience in a professional office environment who are ambitious, bright and enthusiastic to grow in the finance sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in an international company. Requirements:
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently under pressure are a necessity. Work will be mostly conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
Dutch and/or French will be considered advantageous.
Existing knowledge of international payments and/or the trust/funds sector is an advantage. Previous experience with Salesforce and/or Zendesk will help the candidates' chances in this role. Responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact for clients for all operational queries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Working with other teams across Ebury to ensure a seamless experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
- Providing the sales director of the team with operational support
- Independently taking on various tasks within the team
- Being involved in client KYC, onboarding, payments, account administration and more.
The successful candidate will be:
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Energetic yet focused, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Keen and a fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Client oriented.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.