MORE ABOUT THIS SKILLSET
Transferring ownership between buyers and sellers. Monitoring books and records relating to settlement of trades. Ensuring a seamless end-to-end transaction cycle. Trade and transaction management and custody services teams across the firm embody sharp attention to detail, a risk management and analytical mindset and strong ability to problem-solve.
If you apply to this skillset, you will be considered for multiple roles across the firm that require this skillset. Please note division and function examples below are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business. DIVISIONS AND JOB FUNCTIONS Operations:
Operations partners with all areas of Goldman Sachs to deliver our institutional, consumer and asset management businesses and to provide a seamless experience for our clients.
We manage and process our clients' business, including onboarding, post-trade processing and regulatory compliance. Our teams work closely across the firm to develop and deliver new products and services, while mitigating operational risk and enhancing the client experience. We drive process and technology change to scale and automate our businesses. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree (2017 - 2022)
- 0-5 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved. Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity