We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team. We require a Strategy & Planning manager to join our very talented lineup, as we continue to build up the Strategy & Planning function.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be part of a team of 4-5 people focused on Strategy, Planning and Investments. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance. Provide detailed analysis and commentary on results
- Partner closely with business leaders for KPI oversight, promptly calling out opportunity and risk areas to business leaders for decision making
- Develop data-driven investment theses, business cases, and evaluation criteria for growth and efficiency oriented initiatives;
- Lead planning and updating our key financial models, which includes partnering with cross functional teams to determine corresponding goals and targets in an integrated and cohesive manner.
- Investor Reporting: Provide timely and accurate reporting to senior management and investors, which includes the preparation of various investor reports
- Industry & Competition: Partner with cross-functional teams to provide competitive research and insights; drive our competitive strategy
- Special Projects: Lead task forces and own project management of high impact, high priority special projects (M&A, equity and debt fund raising)
- 6+ years of relevant experience in finance, strategy, consulting, investment banking or similar analytical roles.
- Strong interest in Fintech, Tech and Start-ups
- Values-oriented, data-driven decision-making style;
- Capable of solving complex business problems;
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans;
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships - communications and engaging with internal stakeholders of various levels is key.
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with an automation mindset
- Outstanding leadership skills with 3+ years of previous people management experience
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .