Job Description Performance & Analytics, Client Service Manager, AVP
This is a Client Service role within the Performance and Analytics Client Service team based in Edinburgh.
As a Client Service Manager, you will be the main point of contact for your assigned clients and primarily responsible for resolving and responding to client requests and queries in relation to the Performance Measurement Service.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model,
where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Role Specifics
Communication & Coordination
- Manage the resolution of queries raised by clients
- Manage and accurately execute change management activities for clients, ensuring correct documentation is obtained
- Provide technical expertise on Performance, Attribution and Ex-Post Risk to clients, be able to communicate this in a clear and concise manner.
- Attend/lead client service reviews, be able to talk to KPI's, service issues, project or change updates.
- Provision of volumes for billable items to the client billing team, ensuring clients are charged correctly for the service they receive.
- Update client activity plans, business development plans, client on-boarding plans for your clients
- Participate in new business activity, co-ordinate the implementation of new clients as required, ensure all required legal documentation is executed.
- Participation in and management of ad-hoc or strategic projects
- Management cover as directed
- Representing P&A UKMEA at meetings as required both internally and externally
- Ensure excellent working relationships with all existing and prospective clients
- Build and maintain strong internal/external relations.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues and other business areas within State Street, ensuring maximum co-operation across relevant State Street divisions.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
Preferred experience and qualifications
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Desired skills and competencies
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in financial services industry
- Client service experience would be advantageous
- Project management experience or education would be an asset
- Knowledge of performance measurement systems and methodologies would be an advantage
- Degree and/or further degree in a mathematically related subject.
- CFA / CIPM / IMC preferred
- Good numerical, communication, problem-solving/analytical skills
About State Street What we do.
- Highly motivated and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and expectation of others
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- PC Skills : Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers