A privately owned, multi sector real estate company focused on regeneration projects, hotel, residential, PBSA, BTR and commercial real estate sectors in the United Kingdom are seeking an Investment Associate.
Our client is a market-leading real estate platform with assets under management of more than £1 billion. They have recently completed a number significant investments within both Central London and regionally, in addition to forming joint venture partnerships to contribute to further portfolio growth.
As part of this growth,they are looking to hire an Investment Associate to join the team.The Position:
They are looking for an Investment Associate with proven advanced Excel skills to be responsible for executing and underwriting transactions across a number of property sectors. This will be a dynamic and varied role, working closely with the Investment Manager and Directors, where the successful individual with amass a diverse range of deals experience within a very well capitalised, and fast-paced environment.
- Producing detailed Excel analysis to underwrite a diverse range of commercial and alternative transactions across the UK
- Working closely with the Investment Manager, receiving excellent deal exposure within a hands-on team
- Ownership for researching and maintaining a key awareness of broader market information including occupancy rates, rents, and demographic data
- Involvement in wider business planning decision and investment meetings connected to transactions
- Prepare stakeholder side asset models, including funder or partner side project cashflows, debt cash flows and returns analysis
- Prepare, manage and be responsible for updating asset models (including against updated market conditions) during the life cycle of a development, working on debt finance, ongoing development, asset management and disposals
- Preparing investment committee, funding and JV papers and capable of writing these from scratch in a detailed and succinct format and presenting these to the investment committee
- Prepare disposal side asset models
- Taking a "continuous improvement" view of the modelling process including being responsible for making recommendations for continuously improving the Group's approach.
There is an extremely attractive salary on offer with an exceptional bonus structure.