This is an excellent opportunity to join the Healthcare Sector team as a Senior Analyst and Associate due to growth of the business and a very healthy pipeline of deals for the future. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and indeed a high profile global team where you are able to gain extensive deal experience and develop your investment banking career.
- Full M&A execution
- Leading on execution of advisory and capital raising transactions
- Preparing and presenting marketing materials
- Building valuations and financial models
- Overseeing and engaging more junior members of the team
- Working closely with the broader global sector group
- Gain a deep understanding of the Healthcare sector
- Developing relationships across the Firm with other sector and product experts, and externally with clients and other professional advisors
- Must have at least 3-7 years of Investment Banking M&A sellside experience in the Healthcare Sector from an Investment Bank or Boutique advisory house.
- Must have outstanding academics and a minimum of 2:1 from a leading Red Brick University.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Must have a high standard of accuracy and strong mathematical skills.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Must be able to build rapport with clients