About this Role
- Provides trading floor support to Traders, Portfolio Managers and Analysts
- Provides feedback on potential issues or concerns to mitigate risks in the future required skills
- Structure and functionality of it networks and the components (basic) and Layer 1.
- Analyzes and uses vendor specifications and other diagnostic tools to troubleshoot complex systems software and/or hardware problems, resolves issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Leads efforts to maintain, restore or improve service and determines when vendor maintenance support is needed.
- Participates in projects and/or coordinates small projects associated with implementation of upgrades, installations, modifications, customizations and/or testing, completes moderately complex programming and testing tasks.
- Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides.
- Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported area and analyzes additions and changes for risk to the environment.
- Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
- Provides End to end technology support and related project support.
- Provides desktop support services for both software and hardware for the organization.
- Identifies and develops methods, techniques, diagnostic tools or criteria to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve moderately complex desktop and desktop related hardware, software, operating systems, application and network problems
- Analyzes client needs and assesses technical alternatives to determine their impact on the client and systems environment.
- Coordinates the planning, installation and implementation of new or modified PC/LAN related hardware, software, applications or operating systems to meet client s requirements and updates/writes documentation.
- Participates in the implementation of voice and data communication networks to support environment, including configuring, implementing and troubleshooting circuits.
- Coordinates testing and updating the business continuation plan.
- Participate and collaborate as an I.T Infrastructure resource for all Technology Initiatives in APAC region
- Provide guidance and training to customers on current technology and it policies
- Promote self-help through the use of knowledge base and technology specific portals
We Value Diversity
- Experience in providing technical support for all trading operating systems and adapt to the dynamic & fast paced trading floor.
- Experience with the administration of voice recording applications, turrets, Trader desktops, laptops which are used in the trading floors in the banking/financial services' industry.
- Experience with an established Incident & Problem Management process & tools.
- Demonstrate you have conducted audit activities for supported production environments.
- Technical skills: Microsoft office products, Microsoft operating system (currently windows 10), hardware and provisioning for Trader Desktops/Laptops, Phone systems , turrets and Mobiles ( Android and IOS )
- Microsoft active directory functioning
- ITIL framework or process knowhow
- Good Information security knowledge and usage of ticketing tools
- Installation/troubleshooting knowledge of trading, Platforms (Bloomberg, Reuters) (basic trading apps)
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills to professionally frame & articulate questions & answers with business stakeholders, technology staff & vendors.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.