Our client is a global, regulated alternative asset manager with a multi-billion portfolio of assets across the capital structure. As their real estate platform continues to grow, there is a new Real Estate Investment Analysis vacancy.Position Summary
The Real Estate team manages funds and other investment vehicles multi-billion commitments across various debt and equity strategies. The successful individual will join a highly entrepreneurial and driven Private Equity team within the Real Estate division and will work on pan-European transactions across all asset classes.
This position will contribute to all facets of the investment and capital raising process. The candidate will have a "cradle-to-grave" approach to deals and will participate in all aspects of a transaction from origination, through asset management to sale.Primary Responsibilities
The role has a broad focus across all aspects of fund life offering direct engagement presenting portfolio wide value initiatives to internal executive committees and board level. The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
Portfolio Management / Asset Management
- Manage and prepare quantitative analysis of portfolio and asset business plans.
- Review real estate valuation, development appraisals, residual appraisals and full detailed cashflow analysis.
- Co-ordinate and draft asset management committee memos and strategy papers.
- Take an active role in the identifying and execution of asset management initiatives.
- Responsible for the implementation of asset business plans including measuring performance and quantitative analysis related to on-going management and monitoring.
- Lead portfolio, corporate and asset level disposals, negotiate key commercial terms, provide strategic sales structuring recommendation and tax considerations.
- Coordinating and supporting the creation of fund-raising materials.
- Coordinating responses to investor queries in conjunction with the sales team.
Experience level and remuneration
- Ideally experience gained within a private equity real estate fund or investment bank.
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. The candidate is expected to independently design, create, audit and maintain underwriting models and present the analysis output clearly and concisely.
- Strong working knowledge of real estate fundamentals.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently across Europe.
- Strong academic background.
The basic salary of the role will be dependant on experience but up to £70,000 plus full corporate benefits and a competitive bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse- call 0203 854 3873, email email@example.com or click the apply link.