Senior Invest & Treasury Analyst, Remote, Finance-Investments & Treasury, FT, 08A-4:30P
- Baptist Health
- Estimated salary range for this position is $68131.92 - $88571.50 / year depending on experience.
- Feb 28, 2023
- Mar 30, 2023
- Job Function
- Compliance/Regulatory, Corporate Finance, Equities Research: Buy Side, Performance Analysis, Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset, Relationship Management
- Industry Sector
- Asset Owner
- CFA Charterholder
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 27,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
- Reporting directly to the Manager-Investments and Treasury, the Sr. Analyst-Investments and Treasury will have oversight of various short and long-term investment pools including pensions, capital markets including debt issuances, credit, banking and treasury management (banking, leasing, card, etc.), while developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues that support the team‘s activities.
- As a Senior Investments and Treasury team member, the position entails guidance to the team and its advisors to support asset allocation, investment decisions, capital markets and treasury management related to financial markets globally and to specific investment managers, both existing and prospective, through which Baptist Health's various investment pools are invested.
- Additional responsibilities include monitoring and communicating changes in the economic, legal, regulatory and competitive environments across all areas of the capital markets, investments and treasury.
- Will oversee the development of innovative, approaches, processes, products, services, etc. to support Baptist Health's strategy.
Estimated salary range for this position is $68131.92 - $88571.50 / year depending on experience.
- Bachelor in Finance or Accounting.
- MBA preferred.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or progress towards and/or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
- Seven-plus years experience in Investment Banking, Investment Management, or Treasury with five-plus years experience in a leadership position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of asset allocation, capital markets, corporate finance, treasury operations, payments and merchant services.
- Strong knowledge of Treasury operations, including cash management, cash investment processes, bank account management.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing sound judgment and creativity.
- Minimum Required Experience: 7
Baptist Health is an EOE
More searches like this
- Compliance/Regulatory Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Corporate Finance Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Performance Analysis Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs