About the Company
Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.Key responsibilities
Skills / experience
- Work closely with the full team to ensure the provision of high quality client service;
- Manage performance and development of direct reports and their teams;
- Manage client relationship with a portfolio of offshore alternative funds ensuring that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Obtain and enhance detailed client specific knowledge to assist in providing more holistic solutions and identify potential opportunities to deepen existing relationships;
- Undertake reviewer responsibilities for accounts linked to simple and complex structures;
- Responsible for reviewing periodic management accounts, capital calls and distributions, capital account statements, investors' reporting templates, year-end financial statements etc;
- Prepare and co-ordinate with different teams for on-boarding of new clients and fund launches and wind ups;
- Work closely with different internal parties to perform KYC checks and FATCA/CRS reporting to ensure relevant compliance and regulatory requirements are met;
- Review and provide comments on fund related documents e.g. LPA;
- Identify and suggest solutions to operational issues;
- Liaise with lawyers, general partners, external auditors and tax advisors for fund related matters;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the internal procedures and external strategic development in line with the scope of this role
- Ideally a graduate in accounting or finance and qualified accountant or non-graduates who has obtained a professional accounting qualification;
- And a minimum of 7 years experience gained within fund administration, alternative asset management and/or public accounting;
- Solid knowledge of the regulatory and financial reporting regime for alternative funds in the Cayman Islands;
- Experienced in on-boarding new funds from an administrators' perspective;
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Experience of managing others with ability to motivate and influence a team;
- Able to prioritize work to meet strict deadlines;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Can-do attitude and willing to work additional hours when required;
- Excellent client-servicing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.