You will join an established and active Chemicals Group with a strong track record of success. You will be pivotally involved in the provision of advisory services to a large range of well-known Chemicals firms globally.
The focus of the team is to:
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required
- Originate and execute Chemicals transactions across a broad range of IBD solutions (M&A and ECM, Leveraged Finance, DCM and Structured Products)
- Advise and work closely with clients on all transaction elements (in conjunction with a junior team that you will oversee) including modelling and valuation, financial and strategic analysis, deal financing, due diligence coordination, negotiations, deal structuring, etc.
- A proven background in Corporate finance / M&A and demonstrable experience specific to the Chemicals sector
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO etc)
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communications skills - ability to interact confidently with banking professionals
- Team player!