As the premier supplier to our client, a leading energy company based in Switzerland, Swisslinx is looking for a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as Head of IT Application Management, permanent.
Our client is looking for someone who would be responsible for the operations and application management of the SAP Meter to Cash & customer service platform. With a team of 10 from functional consultants and developers you will organize the continuous development and operations of the platform. You will be expected to operate the entire SAP and SAP-related solution portfolio. The SAP modules which consist of various SAP (ERP, CRM, PO, BW, BTP, SCP) and nonSAP (StreamServe, Axon/Ivy, Stratus, Telepti) systems.
- You and your team will be responsible in advising shareholders of our client's efficient use of the SAP portfolio for all the processes
- Leading the application management and development team defining the SAP roadmap, together with the IT architecture and management
- You will also be responsible for various external suppliers and the system operator of the SAP platform
- 10+ years' experience as an IT Application Manager or as an SAP Consultant
- Professional experience in a Senior Management role in SAP-related IT environments
- Ideally professional experience in the energy sector is a plus
- Languages: German fluent is a must or French as well as English
- Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter
- If living aboard strong motivation letter is required as to why you are wanting to relocate
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA