We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services
As a Corporate Services Administration Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets, predominately in Real Estate;
• Responsible for the corporate governance of structures to include planning board and shareholder meetings and producing minutes and document management;
• Responsible for the maintenance of statutory records and complying with all filing requirements;
• Act as a point of reference for both internal and external directors and third parties with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
• Ensuring timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
• Leading the set up and take on of new client structures, with a hands-on approach to dealing with the acquisition and ongoing management of the structures;
• Completion and regular maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
• Undertake ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilising own knowledge and effectively manage them to completion;
• Mentorship and management of junior team members and ensuring a smooth transfer of information between the accountants and admin team;
• Providing managerial support to the business as necessary;
• Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
• You are a qualified / working towards being qualified Company Secretary (as a minimum you will have obtained ICSA Diploma) or other relevant qualification;
• You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of funds administration, corporate services or real estate;
• Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
• Excellent communication and numeracy skills;
• Adaptable approach to using appropriate software and systems; and
• You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
• You can act on your own initiative and lead a team of fund administration professionals