The Ocean Partnership have been retained to recruit a Fund Operations Analyst for a global Hedge Fund firm in London on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-calibre Fund Operations team, providing operational support to the fund managers fund complexes and client accounts.
As the Senior Fund Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the whole trade lifecycle liaising closely with Head of Operations.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Continuous daily monitoring of fund valuations and the production of fund prices, acting as the escalation point for any issues. There is also liaison with the multiple investment managers trading for the fund and client portfolios
- As a Senior Fund Operations Analyst role performs a variety of specific activities with a particular focus on NAV oversight, monitoring reconciliations, settlements onboarding new trading accounts and internal infrastructure projects
- Assist with the oversight of fund activities including valuation and expense management
- Assist with the oversight of third-party service providers including fund administrators and custodians. This will involve analysis of monthly data to identify trends or issues as they arise
- At least 4 years operations experience preferably from a Hedge Fund background
- Knowledge across all EMEA funds, covering equities, FX, Futures, Options, CFD's & Corporate Actions
- Strong experience within the oversight of fund distribution calculations and payments
- Able to prioritise & work on own initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, comfort with custom database environments, OMS/PMS systems - BBG/Neovest/Enfusion etc, Advent Geneva and Partner required
- VBA/programming skills is an advantage
The Ocean Partnership is an equal opportunities professional recruitment partner and welcomes applicants from diverse candidates. Greater diversity means greater business. We look forward to hearing from you.