The successful candidates will be Analyst is responsible for conducting bottom-up fundamental research on companies and industries, analysing financial statements, and making investment recommendations.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research and analysis on companies and industries
- Produce high conviction stock recommendations
- Develop detailed financial models to evaluate the performance and potential of companies
- Prepare research reports to present investment thesis and recommendations to the rest of the team
- Support the lead PM with portfolio construction and risk management
- Meet company management and attend site visits
- Attend client pitches & consultant meetings
- Around 5-7 years of relevant work experience as an equity analyst
- Proven ability to find investment ideas and communicate convictions
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.