A research focused investment manager is seeking the services of a Production support engineer to assist with their expansion in to the cloud.
You'll work closely with development teams covering everything from data ingestion through to execution and post-trade activities by creating and managing critical systems.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your cloud technology skills in a large scale production environment.
- Take ownership of critical systems and ensure operational stability of production systems.
- Respond to issues raised internally by investigating and implementing solutions to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Proactively contribute to the monitoring and alerting systems
- Assist with the transition in to the cloud (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- 3-5 years working with production systems in the financial services industry
- Experience a scripting language (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Proficient in SQL
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.